Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WIPs Wednesday 7/2/14

I only have two projects on the needles right now. I have finished a few projects in the last few days so I am left working on my Mission and my OWL.  I have 27 rows to go on my second mitt. Almost done!
Winter Twilight Mitts - Cascade heritage and Crystal Palace Mini Mochi
The colors do not match up, but they definitely look like a pair of mitts.  I definitely see a second pair of these in my future.

My OWL is slowly coming along. I have 35 stripes of the 53.  I found the needles chomped and the yarn messed up on the scarf this evening. Luckily when Athena chomped the needles, none of the stitches dropped.  So all I had to do was transfer the stitches over to new needles.  Then when I finished the grey stripe I wound the tangled yarn into a ball.  

2 comments:

  1. The twilight mitts look beautiful. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I finished those mitts up, just need to get some photos

      Delete