Friday, July 18, 2014

FO Friday 7/18/14

Wow, I don't know how the weather has been in your part of the world, but the weather here this past few days has been beautiful!  I'm looking forward to finishing up my craft room and then spending some time knitting/spinning outdoors this weekend.

I got my mom's shawl blocked and gave it to her this evening.  This was a lovely pattern to knit.  It took me a couple of tries to get the hang of it, I frogged it twice, but after I understood it, it was a fast knit.  The Malabrigo Rios was perfect for the pattern.  I think it showed the stitch definition really well and it's Malabrigo, so of course it feels amazing!  

198 Yds of Heaven in Malabrigo Rios - Arco Iris
I am almost half done with my snowball buddy ornaments.  Hopefully I will finish them in time for next Friday's post ;)

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment