Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sharing FO's Saturday 7/12/14

So we have missed Friday, but we still had a few FOs to share.  I have been busy spinning for the Tour de Fleece, but I did manage to finish my mitts!
Winter Twilight Mitts - Cascade Heritage and Crystal Palace Mini-Mochi


They do not match, but they certainly go together.  I love how they turned out.  I can slip them on my hands (although my first mitt is a little tighter than the second). They are super warm and I need to cast on a pair of colorwork mitts for myself for this winter.

I also made sure to get my Once Upon a Time July square done before my mom comes for a visit, and we move. 
The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - Once Upon a Time sampler

The theme for this month is Thumbelina and she is floating in a walnut shell! So cute!
I've been busy working on my shawl and spinning so this week I just have 2 teeny gnome ornaments to share.  I will probably wait to share the rest of the ornaments I make until the end of the month, but here is a little preview:



Gnome is Where the <3 Is by Susan Claudino




No comments:

Post a Comment