Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spunday 5/25/14

Tour de Fleece is coming up and I wanted to clear my spindle to get ready.  Back in March I started spinning my Knitting Knorth Polwarth.  Jen was letting me use her Bosworth mini and when we went to MDSW I got myself my own Bosworth midi to finish it off.  Yesterday, I woke up way too early for a 3 day weekend.  Rather than going back to sleep, I got my housework done and felt like spinning for a bit before heading off to a picnic.  A couple of hours later, I finished the braid. 

Knitting Knorth Polwarth-22713
I still need to ply it before it's 100% finished, but I am already trying to decide what fiber to spin next.  Right now I am torn between 3 different braids in my stash.  The contenders? 

Shadawyn Fiber Arts-Merino/Silk-Severus Snape

Moonrover Merino/Nylon-Muted Rainbow

Into the Whirled Corriedale-Blink
Which do you think I should spin next?

I think you should spin the Into the Whirled, or the Snape fiber!  I haven't spun at all this week. I keep thinking I will attempt my punis from Gourmet Stash, but the truth is  is that I am still intimidated by them. I think that Tour de Fleece will definitely get me spinning things that scare me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment