Sunday, June 1, 2014

Spunday 6/1/14 and Contest Winner

On Friday, Jen came over so we could celebrate her birthday.  She brought over a drill and an extra bobbin so we could divide my single in half for plying.  After some yard work on Saturday, I sat outside plying for a bit and just enjoying the sunshine.  I am hoping to have it done sometime next week.  

I selected my Tour de Fleece fiber and will be spinning Shadawyn Fiber Arts Merino/Silk in Severus Snape. I have never spun anything with silk in it, so I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My personal goals for this year will be to spin for at least 45 minutes a day.  

On a non-spinning note, we have a winner for our Modular Mondays in May giveaway!  The winner, chosen by random.org is...
Congratulations, MKmaineknitter!!  Please contact me (sameoldknit) on Ravelry and I will get your mini skeins in the mail!  

No comments:

Post a Comment