Friday, June 13, 2014

FO Friday 6/13/14

With being sick and trying to catch up on yard work I don't really have any new FO's to share.  The only thing I have to share this week is a hat I finished last week but didn't photograph in time for last week's post.  A co-worker asked me to knit a hat for her baby grandson.  After knitting this hat, I was reminded that I wanted to knit some cute children's hats for church this year so expect to see more hats in the future :)



I have been working on mostly big projects, so the only FO I have to share for the week is a Harry Potter theme washcloth that I am sending to a fellow Hufflepuff who is expecting her first baby in September.

Extra special thanks to the hubby for taking the picture for me. I didn't realize how hard it would be to capture the pattern when knit in white!

No comments:

Post a Comment