Friday, April 18, 2014

FO Friday 4/18

This week I have a few FOs to share and only one of them is knit! The first one is another preemie hat to donate to the NICU at St. Luke's.  
Preemie hats for Charity -  by Carissa Browning 
I used Sirdar Snuggly Crofter to make this hat.  I love that it looks like I did some colorwork because of the Fair Isle effect of the yarn.  
Since I finished my April square already for the month, I decided to finish the border on my Once Upon a Time sampler.  Now I am ready to go each month as I get the new pattern. I left off the year for now. 
 The last FO I have to share is a sewing project.  I followed this tutorial to make pillow cases for my couch.  I wanted to be able to take the cases off to wash them or change them for the seasons.  The tutorial was so easy to follow and I know I will be making more of them in the future. 
Just wanted to add, the pattern for that shawl that I test knit just went live.  

Here is a link to the pattern :-)

~Jen

I only have one FO I can share this week, but it's a huge one.  (okay, maybe not HUGE, but it's a big deal to me)  I finished my Tea Time cross stitch by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  I started the Halloween Sampler when it was released but it isn't even 1/3 of the way complete.  I started Gingerbread Lane when that came out...another one that is only 1/3 complete.  I bought this pattern 2 weeks ago and am so thrilled that I finished it!  Now I need to try to find the perfect frame for it so I can proudly display it in my living room.  
Tea Time by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment